Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sick Saturday

D is still sick. Poor man. I don't know what exactly happened. He didn't look good yesterday morning. D insisted it was lack of sleep. I didn't believe him. And as the day progressed, he looked worse! But I got here early this morning. Way to early if you ask me. D was in full "sweat effect" mode. His fever broke early this morning. But he is still not feeling well. The mere mention of food makes him sick. I can't even convince him to eat soup. I've tried. The furthest I got, was convincing him to drink 7UP. He is also grey! The color of grey is not so good. But it is getting better. At least since yesterday.

Right now, I am watching PBS. All the food shows. Don't you just love Saturday afternoons? When they show all of these food and garden shows. Diary of a Foodie and Garden Smart are becoming some of my favorites! I actually got some ideas from Everyday Food. I can't wait to try them! And I just LOVE to hear Pepin talk. It is kind of weird, I know. But I love his accent. D was not to pleased with my selection of shows. So he is in bed. I think that is best though. Really, I do! You should see how bad he looks. And his fever is coming back!

I am going to have some soup. I made homemade chicken noodle. It is really good. Even if it is close to 100*F outside! I think I will eat some soup and continue learning about flowers to plant in our garden. Maybe D will be feeling better by tonight. He did have a good day at work. But right now, he is just under the weather.

XOXO

♥D

No comments: