Tuesday, July 7, 2009

♥D...I♥U2...D

Let it be said, I love ♥D. She does the cutest things at the most unexpected times. I get random texts throughout the day with codes. Things we have come up with to say, "I'm thinking of you," "I love you," and so on. What? Did you expect me to actually put them on here? I think not. What if one of the guys happens to read this? Then the code is all out the window. The hard work would all be down the drain.

My point, we have these things carefully thought out. I will be the first to tell you, I like to leave things around for ♥D to find. A note carefully placed in a drawer or one of her files, I send a good amount of texts, even a fair amount of emails. Hide a new gift where I know she will find it. Heck, on a good day, I can even remember to have flowers and/or lunch sent to her. She likes it, she is happy about it. Results in me, being happy as well.

Today, I am sitting in a meeting. Didn't even think about the whole phone thing. I get a message. But the phone was on the table. One of the guys picks it up and reads it. I♥U...♥D.

Babe I love you. I really do. But what happened to our code? All of a sudden, topic went to me. Who ♥s me? Do I ♥ them? Who is ♥D? What does ♥ mean?

Well, ♥D for those few people who were in the meeting that didn't know. They know now. But it's all cool. I♥U2...D

No comments: