Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally!

For weeks...maybe longer...I have been trying...to get a hold...of a close friend of mine...from back home.

I don't know exactly what was going on, but I finally got to talk to her a few minutes ago. Seriously, it had been forever. I had called...and called...and called! My last bit of hope was to send her a note last week. OK, so it turned into a couple of notes. My friend J did good, he actually mailed them for me earlier this week.

Anyway, I got to talk to M. It was only for a few minutes. But hey, we talked. She is a very close friend of mine. Someone that I normally talk to 3-4 times a week. When I am home, I try to have lunch with her. At one point, we would have lunch together 4 times a week, if not more. We were in college...or at least I was. And life was simple. After my classes, I would meet her for lunch. And we would talk...and talk...and talk. Literally for hours!

But since summer started, well it has been almost impossible to talk. Until today. It was kinda our of the blue. But D decided to head off to get something...and I decided to call M. Things are good. We even planned to meet up for a "Girls' Day." An entire day of hanging out together next week. Everything from breakfast to shopping to lunch. I cannot wait!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: