Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Day at Home

It is somewhat of a "Stay-at-Home" kinda day for me. I am being a "Homebody" for the most part today. Really I am. Earlier today I went to the hospital for a somewhat "routine" procedure. And I have to return later tonight. Just for an hour or so. Then I start praying...and hoping for the best.

D has been great about it too! I don't think he got much sleep last night. But he drove me to the hospital at 4AM while I slept in the passenger's seat. My appointment was for 5AM and the hospital is about an hour away. He brought me back home, put me to bed, made me breakfast, took the doggies out, got ready for work, made sure I had my medicine, and left for work. All before 9AM. Goodness, he is a good man!

I slept until about 9:30AM. Being sick sure does make you tired! I think in the last few weeks I have slept more than I have in my previous 26 years. No lie! But I enjoyed my breakfast...pancakes with fruit! All while watching Regis and Kelly. But I didn't stop there. The fur babies and I sat on the couch and watched The View. My mouth was watering while I watched Tyler Florence. Seriously, the man can cook! Thinking about making it for D for dinner tonight. It just sounds too good! Forget his "Healthy Eating Plan." There are plenty of days for that! He probably would have enjoyed the "Hungry Girl" segment...I have been following her for years because of school.

And I also started us a Twitter account. Who knows what will actually get posted there. I guess you will just have to take a look. Then I played with my personal account for way too long! I finally decided to follow some people. Because I was only following 1 person. Yes, 1 person! Got that all cleared up. And I was actually having some fun on Twitter.

Now I am doing laundry. I have actually been doing laundry for a while now. But I have to. We have so much dirty laundry! I cannot believe that 2 people can dirty that much clothes. But apparently, WE CAN! And it didn't help that we hadn't been home in weeks. Yes, peeps I said weeks! Therefore, I have done 6 loads of laundry and it doesn't even look like I have made a dent.

Now I am off to do some crafting! It has been a while since I have done some serious crafting. A long...long...LONG WHILE. My craft room is literally crying for me to go in. I have been crocheting pretty regularly. But that is generally easy. I can stick a project in my bag and go. I have probably made 5-6 baby blankets in the last 2 months. But I am wanting to do more crafts. I have been wanting to make a couple of aprons. One for my parent's neighbor's granddaughter. Did you get that? Yeah, I know. Her birthday is in July and she is just too cute! I made her a crochet tea set with desserts. I just thought an apron would go good with it.

I should get going. The wash just finished and I can already hear the clothes in the dryer wrinkling. And for a girl that doesn't like to iron...that is no good. Have a great day!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: