Friday, July 10, 2009

♥D is Going to Dallas

♥D is on her way to Dallas. She has a medical conference out there. She will be back tomorrow afternoon. Just in time for me to work. ♥D has been excited about this trip. It is one of those quick trips that she does for work. People think I travel a lot for work. ♥D has me beat by far.

I am proud of her. Her accomplishments make mine look like mole hills, instead of the mountains that people make them out to be. The work that she does with kids is absolutely amazing. I cannot understand how one human being can have so much love and kindness to share. But she does. Those kids just love her to pieces. But I can understand why.

I cannot lie. I already miss ♥D. She hasn't been gone for long. But the energy is different without her around. One of my buddies came by earlier. He could tell. We played a couple of video games and had some beer. But it wasn't the same.

It is times like this that I realize just how special ♥D is. Just how much I have grown to rely on her. I decided to call it a night early. But it hasn't been the same. It's the little things that make me miss those sweet brown eyes of hers.

My buddies might give me a hard time. But she is the one for me. From the beginning I knew it. Times like this, just emphasize it. ♥D I hope you have a good time. D

No comments: