Friday, July 24, 2009

Heading to Work

I might die before I get there. But I am going. Last night when I took ♥D to the hospital I started feeling bad. It has gotten worse. Man, I am sicker than a dog! Just prayin' for a miracle here. Soon I will be in my "office" and I have to work. No calling in sick.

♥D is still in the hospital. She gets out later today. I think she has decided to meet me for the weekend. I think she should stay home and rest. But she thinks differently. At least she can sleep here. We still have no answers. In a way, that worries me.

♥D is down because she had to change her plans to go home. But her health is more important. There will be other weeks to travel out west. Gonna go. This thing is getting worse. I need some rest. A miracle. Maybe a doctor or 2. Possibly some medicine. D

No comments: