Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Thunks



Is it already Thursday? Here is my Thursday Thunks. D

1. Your thoughts on hunting? What kind of thoughts do you want me to have? I like to hunt. Go every damn year with my buddies and family. Just a damn good time.

2. Swine Flu vaccine... will you get it? Who the hell knows. Just live life and don't be a damn freak about it. Besides, if I get it, ♥D will take care of me.

3. What is one job/profession that you think there are just too many of? You don't want me to answer this. I'm going to go with Tabloid Reporters or Wall Street Thieves.

4. I want to go on a diet, what advice will you offer me? Throw everything away at home. Only bring in the stuff you are supposed to eat. Throw away all the take-out menus, erase the numbers from your phone, and take a new route home/work/wherever you go.

5. You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do? Why would I be in HER car? I'd think she is prepared for anything. I wonder if they teach that in the Girl Scouts. What do I do? What do I do with ♥D? Smile and lean in for a kiss.

6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there. A book. A radio. My OJ glass. I need to clean up after myself more.

7. What was your Kindergarten teacher like? Caring and excited about everything. Always wanting to teach us about the color of the sky, some letter, or a new way to play. Crazy damn kids we were!

8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook? Whatever is there. ♥D buys olive oil and grape seed oil. Sometimes we have vegetable oil. WTF is grape seed oil?

9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else? I usually don't see it. I don't really care. But I will laugh if it is funny. I got a sense of humor people.

10. What brand of dish washing soap do you use? Again, ♥D does the shopping. I think we have Dawn. It is blue. And cleans. That's all I know.

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Tabloids and wall street sound right to me! Great job...

♥D and D said...

Thanks. D