Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back in Dallas

♥D and I are back in Dallas. If you read her post from yesterday, you know what happened. ♥D made it back to where I was working yesterday morning. She spent the day and most of the night sleeping. It was all good. She definitely needed it. ♥D's entire right hand side of her face is 3X's it's normal size. Her ear is as red as a can of Bud.

After the lackadaisical year that I am having. Last night did not surprise me. Work is just not going well. It's improving. But not nearly as fast as I need or want it to. This vacation is just what I need and want.

♥D had to attend the conference today. I thought why not? We headed out here late last night. I checked the entire room from top to bottom. Happy to say there is not an ant to be seen. I am a little sore from work. Thinking about a hot shower and a nap. We are going out to a nice dinner tonight.

I can almost guarentee that ♥D will want to at least go shopping at one store before we leave. She definitely has some connection with Dallas. I am thinking we might have breakfast with her college friend tomorrow. I actually enjoy those types of things. I get to hear great stories about ♥D and her life before I met her.

It is a little difficult to learn about the pre-relationship ♥D because of our relationship. Few people know about it. Especially on her side. A mutual buddy, J, gives some great insight. As frequently as I can, I try to convince a friend or 2 of hers to travel with us. It's just a nice change of pace. D

No comments: