Monday, July 13, 2009

Going on a Vacay

We are going on vacation today! Woohoo!!! OK, we will be gone roughly a week and a half. All I can tell you is that we are going somewhere tropical. Yes, nice and warm. Lots of sun, clear water, and sand. I can already feel my feet in the sand...and we are only on the plane. :O)

We are going to enjoy the sun and the sea...

A few tropical sunsets...


Maybe even playing in the sand...


Oh yeah! We enjoyed a good breakfast with V and her fiance this morning. It was nice to just remember the good times at college. V, E, and myself were interns at the same hospital, in the town we went to college at. We were pretty hilarious! The song Unwritten was like our "Theme Song." It really did fit us at the time. V left for Dallas about 6 months after we initially started our internships. She graduated and had bigger dreams. That and she is originally from Texas.

E and I probably worked together another year. Then she graduated and got married. I was her maid of honor. They had a cool 50s type of wedding. 50s cars included! Then they moved to Florida. Her and her husband were in grad school there. They are actually thinking about moving back to our small college town. They miss it. And now E has a Master's Degree in Nutrition and her RD. Her husband has a PhD.


I think D loved hearing about the silly things we did back then. I am the youngest of the three of us, and definitely got picked on more. D liked hearing about the crazy things I used to get into at work. Especially the story of me breaking my finger when I worked at Hooter's. :O) It was a long time ago, I needed a job, and in a small town...you can't be picky!



And before I could leave town, I had to stop at this adorable stationary shop. I bought a bunch of notecards, pens, and stationary. All of which I didn't need. But it definitely brightened my day! I gotta go people...we are going on vacay!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: