Friday, July 17, 2009

Questions Welcomed


OK, so we have been getting a lot of questions on blogger. I don't know how many people actually read "Our Little Blog." Because no one leaves comments. But I have other blogs...so I know all about the lurkers who just like to read. I'm actually one of those people too!

Anyway, D and I have decided to host a question blog every once in a while...maybe once a month? I don't know for sure, we will just have to see how it works out. So if you have any burning questions, all reasonable questions only please, send us an e-mail at dsquaredhearts (at) yahoo (dot) com. If you have already sent us a question on blogger, please e-mail us so that we have all the questions together in one place! We will compile a list and post a blog with our answers.

XOXO

♥D

No comments: