Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to Reality

It has already been a pretty crazy day. I finally talked to my Dad about some school stuff. The two of us had a good talk this morning. We laid it all on the table. And after some tears on my end, I think we are finally seeing eye to eye on things. I just think he better understands me now.

The Man Beast, AKA D, is off to work. He was pretty excited about going. Especially when he realized he would be "Airwolfing" it to work. That just made me laugh. But it is good to see him excited about work again. I just think he needed a break. And this vacation was perfect for him!

I, on the other hand, am pretty stressed out. I have a seriously important doctors appointment later today. And I can't help but be worried...and stressed out about it. I am just praying things go OK. Then I also have this whole school and career thing that is just got me in knots. I don't know what I am going to do. I need to do some serious thinking about this.

For now, I am working on some gifts. One of D's good friends recently had a baby girl. So I am doing some finishing touches to some gifts. We bought some, and I made some. I can't wait to go visit the little princess!

And I am giving our "Fur Babies" some love. I know they missed us. So we are just hanging out together while "Daddy" is gone working. Really, the pups need love. They have followed me everywhere, and I mean everywhere, since we got home.

XOXO

♥D

No comments: