Friday, July 31, 2009

A Sad Day

Today is a sad day. My friend H is officially moving out. Her husband of just over 5 months, T, is working. She is moving. When or how it went wrong, I still don't really know. They met in July 2008. Began dating and quickly moved in together in August 2008. By January 31, 2009...H and T were happily engaged. And on February 28, 2009...they became man and wife.

The happy couple took a quick trip in March 2009. And soon after moved into their new palace. D and I planned a Honeymoon to remember for them. Set in July 2009. They are our best friends. It is the very least we could do. Then, the storm began...

After they took a quick trip in June, something happened. D and I had no clue. But suddenly H and T weren't talking. T spent a number of nights at our house, then he moved on to other friends. H was not talking. They missed their Honeymoon trip to paradise. And days ago, after all his friends forced him to go home, H and T had a horrible fight. A fight that left my best friend calling me. Telling me that she needed a break. A break from the direction in which her life was going.

T has taken refuge in a case of Bud. D can't get him to talk. Now, T is moping about with his dog and cat. As his wife moves out of their home. I don't know what to say. Or even were to begin talking to my best friend. But I hope she knows that I will always be here for her. I hope things work out. They really are a good couple. Just a couple that hit a rough patch, and couple that suffered a huge loss. I don't think either has been able to deal with that loss individually. And dealing with one another has just gotten worse.

Today is truly a sad day. A day when a marriage is in full blown crisis mode. A time when 2 hearts have been sent blowing in 2 separate directions. Through the power of love and God, I hope they find their way back to one another. They are definitely stronger together than they are apart.

XOXO

♥D

No comments: