Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cuppy Cake Love

I seriously LOVE me some Cuppy Cakes! They are too cute for words. A small taste of heaven. I get so excited talking about them, that I can barely form words. Much less talk in complete sentences. Cuppy Cakes are perfect little packages!





Whether they are drawn pictures....Walking cupcake people...Crochet cupcakes...Colorful cuppy cakes...Every day cupcakes...
Cuppy cakes in ice cream cones...
Or Birthday Cuppy Cakes...

I seriously have a deep and emotional LOVE for cuppy cakes! And I have spread it over to my nieces and nephews. So much so, that whenever I go to family-get -togethers or parties, they expect cupcakes. I am also known to send them some cupcakes when I am not around. :O)

When I make them for my nieces and nephews, I make a shorter cupcake. Then I load them up with icing. All the way to the sky! The icing is always brightly colored. Sometimes I add some sprinkles or candy. Something to make them special. And more importantly sugary, candy, icing filled bites of heaven!

OK, so they eat the icing and candy, then feed the dog G the actual cake part of the cupcake. Sometimes they will give them to my older brother J to eat. It just depends who is around and how many cupcakes they are "eating."

Today something happened that I did not expect. My nephews J and E called to Thank me for their cupcakes. They were so excited about them. And the Sprinkles! Which my brother J thought they were saying sparklers. Like the kind you light on the 4th of July. No bro...sprinkles. AKA Candy!!! E had 3 and J had 2. My brother ate J's 3rd cupcake!

I am glad they enjoyed them! And I am so glad I have these itty bitties to spoil. One day I know I will regret filling them up with sugar. Imagine what my family is going to feed my kids? But it is nice to be able to share my love of cuppy cakes with the next generation!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: