Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Babe You Need New Socks

Last night ♥D was laying on the couch. Our furry pals surrounding her. In the middle of summer, she is in sweats, a sweatshirt, and under a blanket. I cannot lie. She did look adorable. But sticking out of the blanket was this little pink sock. Sticking out of the sock, was her big toe. Cute as it is, nail painted a sexy red. It stuck out.

Wait. One. Minute. Here. Folks.

My darling ♥D has a hole in her sock? I go and gently pull at it. It was playful. ♥D gets a little giggly and embarrassed. Furry pals are not happy with me. I jog upstairs and pick up another pair of her socks. And head down.

♥D had not been feeling well. So I just changed her socks. A little difficult with the grawling dogs. I go to sit down. There is ♥D's toe again. hmm What gives? Make another trip to her sock drawer. I discover out of the 10 pairs of socks I pulled out, 10 had holes. I was not going to go through the entire drawer. I settled with taking a pair of my socks to my lady. We can share. But what gives?

Honey don't you worry. I'm on this one. Going to pick you up some new socks. I know you like those fun ones. D

No comments: