Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Sister's Birthday


Today is my sister's 38th Birthday! I cannot believe it. She is the youngest of my 3 older sisters. But I still can't believe she is turning 38!

It has been such a long time since I have talked to her. J seems to just be doing her own thing, conquering the world. I am proud of her and her accomplishments. But I was just thinking about her today.

Not that long ago, my Mom and I were talking about when J was born. It was a cute story. And although my Mom was only 19 at the time, she really did love J and tried her hardest to provide the best for J and our brother M. Most of all, Mom just loves J. I think she secretly wishes J would come around more often.

I remember when I was younger and how cool I thought it was to spend time with J. J used to surprise me at school with a quick visit to my class. Always bringing me something cool. She had a VW Bug, a red one with cow print seats covers. We would put the top down and go cruising. It was always so much fun! And we always went to eat at D's. My sister has worked at 3 restaurants...D's, Q's and G's. I would always get so excited to go see her.

But today is about J. I hope she knows how much I love her! Because she has a very special place in my heart. Happy Birthday Jay-Jay!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: