Friday, July 3, 2009

It's Always a Challenge

Coming back here that is. There is so much history here. For me, for my family, with ♥D. Every time I come here, I remember. I remember the good times, and the bad times. But I try to focus on the good times. The good memories shared, a time when my family was at a happier place. I guess you could say, I long for a simplier time in my life. A time when I knew which way was up and which way was down.

It's early out. A time for me to think. To think of all of this. ♥D provides the stability in my life that I need. I cannot believe that it has been a year since I first shared this place with ♥D. It is still something I struggle with. But there is something about that tiny hand of hers when it holds so tightly to mine. I feel like I can live through this.

I don't sit and talk about these things with people. I don't usually share my thoughts about this topic either. I guess it is something I should do more. I would probably work a lot of my problems out just by discussing some of this. But ♥D understands it. And at some level, she has gone through it as well.

Although this is a mentally and emotionally difficult time for me, I know I will get through it. I have the love of ♥D and my family to help me through the quiet moments. The moments that take me back to a time that was lost and person who was taken away to early. D

No comments: