Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Stealing...The August 20 Question Meme



So after a crazy week, one I'd kinda like to forget, it's Sunday! And the man I love, oh ya, he's making me breakfast. What you ask? Waffles. Yum! And I'm not talking homemade. But it's all good. I'm just happy to be here with him. Safe and healthy. We have so much to be grateful for. And I'm so excited to just relax for a moment. Here are my Sunday Stealing. Happy Sunday!

XOXO

♥D

1. What's for breakfast? D is making waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum! And some bacon. :)

2. Do you read a newspaper daily? Every single day!

3. What do you do when you can't sleep? Usually read. Or do some crafting. I also like to write.

4. Say a word that sums up your mood. Fulfilled.

5. Do you remember your dreams? All the time. I always write about them, the second I wake up. I have a lot of very vivid and life-like dreams.

6. Name something from your dream last night. Dinner with my parents. A crazy neighbor. And a funeral.

7. Name a food that describes you. Pineapple. Rough on the outside. Completely sweet on the inside.

8. Today you are wearing: I'm still in my PJs. Later, I'll have my performance costumes on. I'd totally perform some sweats. :)

9. What's in your pockets? Nothing. I'm still in my PJs. I have pockets, but nothing in them.

10. Did you sing in the shower today? I'm sure I will. I sing every single day! No lie.

11. What's the last song you heard? "Por Mujeres Como Tu," love it!

12. Looking forward to the holidays? Yes, I'm all about the holidays. Especially since last year, we didn't really celebrate. I'm really looking forward to making up for that!

13. Where do you want to be this instant? Home. Asleep in our bed. With no worries.

14. What's for lunch? I have no clue! We still haven't had breakfast. But it will probably be small, I'm performing today.

15. What's something you would like to do soon? Sleep some more. Visit with a friend. We've been trying to, for so long! Instead, I'm going to be working. But it's really not that bad.

16. Reading anything now? What is it? I was reading the newspaper. I'm also reading a magazine. And the book "Something Borrowed."

17. What's for dinner? I have no clue. Something at our gig. I'm sure it will be amazing!

18. A favorite part of the day is: Just hanging out in bed with D. :)

19. Are you happy? Yes, very much so!

20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend? 40. Maybe 45. It's usually about that number.

No comments: