Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Heading Home

The vacation is over and we are heading back home. We got plenty of R&R. We chilled out and had fun. What else could you possibly ask for on vacation? I've got a crazy work schedule coming up, so I made sure to take it easy while on this trip. It was good for both me and ♥D. I now feel ready and able to tackle work.

Speaking of, I have a work thing later today. It should be fun. I like these types of things. But it can also be draining of one's energy. Good thing I rested during our vacation. ♥D wishes she could go. I think she would really enjoy it. She thinks she is not a people person, but I beg to differ. The woman has got some mad people skills.

♥D has an important doctors' appointment later. I will get out of work just in time to take her. Praying for all the best. At this point of the game, that is all we can do. I remain optimistic and I am sure things will be just fine. Then ♥D is off to have some fun with one of her friends back home. It should be good for her. D

No comments: