Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing...The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One



Today is already looking up. The weather has definitely cleared up. D always says, when we travel out here, we should just expect tons of rain. I LOVE the rain! But with D's work, it's not really a good thing. So we're just happy that it's cleared up.

Yesterday, I convinced D that we should do a little shopping. Totally out of the ordinary for me. And for him. But when D was out here in June, and I was back in my hometown, he did some shopping at the Outlet Mall. And he came home with some treasures. So we ventured out yesterday. D a little dressed down, with a baseball hat, to sorta hide who he is. Because, that could have been a disaster! But we ended up having a great time. And scored some great deals. :)

So D is off working. I'm sitting here trying to work on some gifts. The TV is tuned to watch today's events. And I'm debating calling up a good friend. Yes, today is looking up. Oh, and I decided it was time to do the Sunday Stealing. Happy Sunday!

XOXO

♥D

1. What has been your longest love relationship? My relationship with D. It's been over 3 years. Longest, most consistent relationship for us. :)

2. What was the last gift that you received? A necklace from D. I've been wanting it forever. And he found it saved in my "Favorites" folder, on my computer. :)

3. What do you spend your extra cash on? Usually crafting supplies. Or books. Sometimes food.

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Anywhere with D. No lie! I don't really care where.

5. Who's your cell provider? Verizon

6. What's your favorite mall store? That's tough. But probably Hallmark. Or Forever 21.

7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!) It depends. I've been a musician since I was 11. But I've worked at the hospital for about 8 years now.

8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first? A lawyer. With my family, definitely a lawyer. Do you know what I mean?

9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? I'd pay off any debts. Invest some money. Then I'd go on a fun vacation. Maybe invite some friends. And definitely do some shopping!

10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)? Just today. I really enjoy going to church. It just makes me feel better.

11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard? Hmmm, that's tough. With my family, you hear a lot of crap. Maybe that my brother is 100% innocent...ya, and I'm God...

12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? Usually out to eat. Or to the movies. We're pretty low key like that. We just like to hangout. Occasionally, we'll go shopping.

13. When was the last time that you cried? Shut up! That would be Friday. I was an emotional wreck.

14. What food do you hate? Posole, tamales, menudo. I'm not into those really ethnic foods. And my family LOVES them!

15. What do you like best about yourself? I have a big heart. I always try to see the best in people. And I like doing things for other people, way more than for myself.

No comments: