Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why?

Why is ♥D so stubborn. I know. People keep telling me. That is why I love her. She is independent, strong, and stubborn. But seriously speaking, the woman is stubborn as hell!

Right now, she needs money. For school nonetheless. It isn't for shopping. It is for her education. But she won't let me help her. WTF! Why do I bust my ass making money if I can't help the people I love? I have enough to support a small country.

♥D is the only person that I know, that would rather struggle than to take help. Even do without so that she knows, that she is the one, that accomplished whatever the hell she is doing. But sometimes, this woman pisses me off. I just wish she would let me help her to lighten the load every once in a while. It's not like she doesn't bust her ass around here. Or take good care of me. I just wish she would let me take care of her sometimes. D

No comments: