Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No Rest for the Wicked

No real rest this week. My weekend work ended on the bad side. Leaving a sour taste in my mouth. But I am past that. Unfortunately, we also had a delay getting back home. Yesterday evening,we finally made it back. Today I am back to work. Back to "Captain Death Wish" workouts. Back to healthy eating. ♥D is doing better than myself. I still haven't figured out her secrets to all that energy. All that drive. Today she is working in the AM. Then hanging out with my nieces in the PM.

This week is going to be a pain in the ass. I have meetings all day today. Tomorrow I have important things in the city. ♥D is flying to Boston for work. Thurs when I head to work, she is heading back west to her house. Her friends are getting married over the weekend. ♥D is in the wedding and hosting some type of lunch. She is running around trying to get that in order. I have to work out of town Thurs-Sun. ♥D is going to try and meet me Sun AM. I'm tired just thinking about it.

People just seem to be needing 1000 things today. I am in no mood. Why my signature is needed on every piece of paper leaving this place, still has me confused. Isn't that why we have all these employees? My trainer has called 5X's in 10 min. This could be a day that I lock the door, work, and get the hell outta here. D

No comments: