Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Goddaughter on the Way

One of the most amazing things in life, are beautiful and healthy babies. I have the honor of having 3 Goddaughters. These are the most beautiful little girls that anyone could have the pleasure of knowing.

My friends asked me a while back to be their baby's Godmother. I was over the moon with excitement. Well, they found out recently that the baby is a girl. She is due in November and I am so excited that I can barely contain it!

They have also asked me to decorate the nursery for them. I did it for their 1st baby. I have been searching on-line for the perfect fabric. But cannot find it. I think I will have to wait to go to the fabric store. But at least I am working on a crochet blanket for the precious baby.

I also need to meet with the Godfather. We need to decide on the baby's middle name. I don't even know the Godfather. And we are literally 1000's of miles apart. Maybe we should try webcams or the phone. It could be easier. And maybe make this go a little quicker.

Nevertheless, I am so excited for November to come. A new baby has a way of putting life back into perspective for me. I can now get lost in ways to spoil the baby that I am already in love with.

XOXO

♥D

No comments: