Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding on the Brain

I am in the air. On my way home to be in my friends' wedding. I am really excited! But also really stressed out. Last night, I should have gotten more stuff accomplished. But I didn't. Oh, well. I can't cry about it now. Life just got in the way. But I have my long list in hand.

I am praying that my dress fits when I pick it up. I am pretty sure that the shoes will fit. Come on. My foot has not grown. But the dress. I am a little worried. Because some of my clothes have been fitting a little loose lately. It's a good thing C is going to be around later. She already said if there needs to be adjustments made, we can do that tonight.

As soon as I land, I have so much to do. I have to pick up my dress and shoes. Then drive over an hour home. I'm hoping the traffic isn't too bad. Once in my town, I need to pick up flowers, go to Hobby Lobby, then the grocery store, Sally Beauty Supply, and Target. Oh, and I am supposed to have dinner at the G Family's house. Woo hoo! I get to see the precious girls! And all my friends. I am really excited to see my goddaughters! :O)

But I kind of feel bad about leaving this week. D has been a little mopey. He is trying to hide it. But hasn't done too good. It has just been a weird week around here. And our friends are going a little crazy. We have been stuck in the middle of all their nonsense. Poor D has to deal with them. At least he is leaving later today for work. It should get a little easier on him.

Maybe the guys and him will have some good "Guy Time" while I'm gone. I know that I am looking forward to some much needed "Girl Time" with my friends. I am sure D is in need of the same, good quality time with his friends. Here's to a good weekend! One that will make our hearts grow fonder!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: