Monday, August 17, 2009

6 Days

It is almost time for our vacation. And I honestly cannot wait! So much so, that I packed today. I never pack early. Ever! I am usually the one that is packing minutes before we leave for the airport. Trying desperately to get everything into my suitcase. And trying to remember what exactly I need while I am gone.

But today, I packed our bags. And we are all set to go. Bags, clothes, some stuff to keep us entertained, anything that we might need, and all that good stuff. I just need to relax and wait until Sunday morning. It seems like a million days away...instead of just 6 short days. Maybe I am overly excited because I don't know where we are going.

D is in need of this vacation. Probably more than myself. He just needs some time away from this pressure cooker we call life. Away from his work and all of this. I on the other hand, need this vacay to just keep my sanity. But we are both looking forward to it. After we get back, we will be all work and business until the middle of November. But we are not thinking about that right now. We are 6 days away from the sun and sand. That is all that is on our minds!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: