Friday, August 21, 2009

Lucky Man...I Am

This morning, I would have preferred pulling ♥D just that much closer and going back to sleep. Instead, she in her own magical way, got me to wake up. As I lay there dying, and trying to sleep just a few more minutes, ♥D was happily making me breakfast. I am a lucky man. She even managed to get me out the door on time. A task that is too much for 5 of my employees.

♥D loves me whole heartily for me. Not the name, fame, or money. But for the man I am at the end of the day. She takes amazing care of me. No matter what. She can have a god awful day, and when I walk in the door, she is there with a big smile. Waiting to kiss me.

In my life, I have never felt lucky. I have felt burdened and alone most of the time. Until I met ♥D. She adds to my life all the things that were missing. Things that I never knew I wanted in life. Until she filled those empty spaces. Today I was even surprised with homemade brownies and lemonade for a snack. No reason at all, just because ♥D is ♥D. I thank God every single day for sending her to me. D

No comments: