Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Thunks



Welcome to another addition of Thursday Thunks. D

1. Hypothetical question- you are in a building with famous works of art, old manuscripts of famous novels, and original sheet music from famous composers. The building is on fire and looks to be completely destroyed. Do you grab any of the famous works before fleeing, and if so what? The music. I only read in the bathroom or when forced to at work. Old art is weird. But music is always good.

2. In August 1969, the Manson family went on a 2 night killing spree. Do you think 40 years later they have paid for their crimes? Not even close. Try another 140 years.

3. Power Outage! What's the longest you have been without power? About a day. But I don't mind so much when I have a power outage now. ♥D keeps me entertained...

4. Just bought a new tazer gun. Will you let it be tested it on you to see if it works, and how it feels to be tazered? Hell no! That's what I got buddies for. I'll test it on them.

5. A neighbor's mail was delivered to you. In it is a magazine not wrapped in plastic. Is it ok for you to flip through it before giving it to the neighbor? Do you tell them you looked through it? I'd look through it if it was interesting. Why would I tell them about it?

6. If I went through your purse/wallet right now, what all would I find in there? Money, credit cards, driver's license, pictures, a note from ♥D, and a key. Don't keep rubbers in there. It's not good for them. Ask S all about that shit!

7. Have you been living under a rock? I think so. But my life is no where near normal to begin with.

8. Tell us something crazy you did this week. Took ♥D on the boat at 3AM. Then had to dodge way too many people. WTF were they doing out at that hour?

No comments: