Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Stealing...Because It's Still Raining

Hello readers!

It is still raining. Raining cats and dogs. It was nice last night when we were going to sleep. Not so much this morning, as D goes to work. You can literally see the water gushing all around us. The water is making it's own little rivers all the way around. I am usually a HUGE fan of rain. But not when D has to work. I'm hoping that it might stop in the next few hours.

So to pass the time, I am going to answer this week's Sunday Stealing. I hope you enjoy it. Maybe you could answer it too and leave me a comment with a link to your blog. I enjoy reading other people's answers too! Happy Sunday!

XOXO

♥D


My roommate and I once: Watched the entire series of Gilmore Girls because we were stuck at home. It had snowed 4 feet in just 6 hours. And we had nothing else to do!

Never in my life have I: Been drunk. I like to have fun. But I have never gotten drunk.

High school was: A crazy time in my life. I wish I had been more outgoing. And more confident.

When I’m nervous: I don't talk. Usually eat a lot. And look at the ground.

My hair: Is long and dark brown.

When I was 5: I was a genie for Halloween. My mom made my costume. And that is still my favorite Halloween costume!

When I turn my head left: I see the TV.

I should be: Doing something useful. Like writing an article. Or checking my e-mail.

By this time next year: Who knows what I will be doing!

My favorite aunt is: Auntie C...but she passed away almost 6 years ago. I really miss her!

I have a hard time understanding: Why I am here. And what my purpose in life is.

You know I like you if: I make eye contact...or hug you.

My ideal breakfast is: Multi-grain pancakes, with fresh fruit, and nuts.

If you visit my hometown: You will see a large river, hear mariachi music, and smell great food!

If you spend the night at my house: You will be treated like a queen or king! Sleep on a comfy bed. And have a delish breakfast in the morning.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Would be elephants. Wouldn't that be something?

I shouldn't have been: Born...according to my siblings. That could have saved a lot of stress and problems. Oh well.

Last night I: Listened to the rain fall as I fell asleep.

A better name for me would be: Sophia...I think it is a pretty name.

I’ve been told I look like: An Italian Bambina. Or a Pinup Doll. Maybe even a Latina Bombshell. It just depends...

If I could have any car, it would be: A BMW...a black one.

No comments: