Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Stealing...Because I Don't Know What to Blog About

This has been one of those crazy weeks. One that I have no real explanation for. Other than I really thought that I would go crazy on Friday. But things are somewhat going better. And all I can do, is continue to hope for the best.

On a better note, D is excited about today. And his excitement is rubbing off. I think things are going to go well today. He deserves all the best. And I am definitely his biggest cheerleader. Fingers crossed, things are going to be positive today.

And without further ado, here are this week's Sunday Stealing. Enjoy! And don't forget to link your answers here so I can read them!

XOXO

♥D


Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star? Hands down, Clark Gable!

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? By far, my violin!

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory? Sitting on the front porch with mi abuelita.

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child? My Nanie (grandma) made me some dolls when I was little. I still have them! And I treasure them.

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? Going to college. I don't think my heart has ever really been in it. But I was expected to, so I did.

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself. Crafty, Loving, Fun, and OCD.

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008? My highlight of 2008 would definitely be me and D beginning to date. He was sent to me at the perfect time. When I needed him most!

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment? Most embarrassing moment of 2008...the day my pants kept falling down. It was a bad day. A day that my scrubs would not stay on...or the pants I had on that day!

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself. I write for a local newspaper back home. I use a pen name. And it is something that I enjoy very much!

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be? Hands down, Wonder Woman!

No comments: