Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crazy Day!

This is one of those days that I just wonder about. I am in Baltimore, MD working. Wanting desperately to be at home. Oh, and I am eating a Lean Cuisine 4 Cheese Pizza for lunch. Because it is already lunchtime. Does that tell you that I have been at work forever already?

D is going to be in DC today. I am going to meet him. Hopefully on time...depending on the airport. You can never really estimate the things that happen at the airport. Fingers crossed, we will get it all done though. Then we will go back home this evening...all just to get ready to travel again tomorrow.

I am also very grateful that I work with amazing people. Miss A sent me a gift today. A crochet bag, hooks, and cotton yarn. She never has to do things for me. But she always does. So in the midst of my crazy day...when I started at 1AM, taking a total of 6 flights...I have a bit of whimsy to help me relax.

XOXO

♥D

No comments: