Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Bear, Deer, and Non-Stop Rain

This morning, I thought I would be attacked by a flying deer. They are everywhere. Coming from every direction. Tonight we saw a dead bear. On the side of the road. As we drove back from dinner. It was a damn big bear.

Now, the rain is back. Back in buckets. This weekend has been one for the books. One that I will be happy to end. I just have to get through work tomorrow. I hope the rain holds off until the evening. All we can do is be optimistic about it. That's it. We have seen the water pour down since earlier this afternoon. Making it's own river through the open field. Water gushing downward 2 feet deep.

The rain has been a good thing though. At least for ♥D and myself. We have gotten to spend some good quality time together. To take a couple of long drives. To have some good long conversations. To just learn more about one another. This has been a good weekend for us. D

No comments: