Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dealing

This just seems to be one of those weeks. And I don't even know where to begin. D left for DC earlier today and was not happy when he called me a while ago. His meeting was postponed until next week. They didn't let him know until he was ready to land. The man is not happy. He is actually considering not going next week. WHAT???

I am in the midst of trying to decide what to do for the next 4 months or so. I have no clue what I want to do. If it was really up to me, well I would just pack up the books and spend my time with D. Seriously, I could easily get used to making him breakfast every morning, keeping him on schedule, and traveling across the country with him.

But it is not up to me. And school is breathing down my back. More like my parents are breathing down my back. Or my dad is. So I need to get it together. I really don't have the money to do it right now. But that is never a good enough excuse for my dad. And I am trying to do it on my own without accumulating debt. My parents, I know, want to help. But they have a business and are doing their own thing. Anyway, I am 26 years old and need to do this on my own. Without leaning on people. So I won't ask them.

D is almost ready to shove the money down my throat. But like I told him, that is HIS MONEY. We are not married. And I wouldn't feel right asking or even letting him pay for my education. The house stuff, yeah he can pay for it. Or the traveling. But not things like school, crafts, or my love of makeup. Those are things that I need to deal with.

So I AM DEALING. I don't know if I am dealing well. But I am dealing. The best way I know how. By cleaning. And cleaning everything around me. D's nieces cannot believe how much I clean. Or how much I have been cooking. But them being around, it helps keep my mind off of things that I cannot control!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: