Monday, August 10, 2009

A Case of the Monday Blues

Maybe it is that I am tired, hungry, and want to be home. Preferably asleep in our comfy bed. But today, I have an awful case of the Monday Blues! I think that I am missing my friends more than ever. Like 2 days was just a teaser. You know, here they are. There you go.

If it continues to rain...I just might scream. Yes, this is coming from a woman that otherwise loves the rain! But I am tired of it. Because it comes in buckets, and I am stuck in here. Not on a porch smelling the rain...enjoying the rain. And D is in a rather dreadful mood. He wants to be home. Not stuck here. His week is already shortened because of this rain. And now he has another unexpected trip on Wednesday. To a place that he doesn't want to go. But I will leave that up to him to tell you about.

And I can't sleep. But I need to be somewhat quiet so D can rest. So I'm sitting in the dark...blogging. Because my brain refuses to work. And I can't think of anything remotely interesting to write about. Oh yeah, my deadline is Wednesday at 8AM. I have 1 of 10 articles written. And I have ZERO ideas! I'm praying for some miracles here. Like the rain stopping long enough for D to finish his work. For some magic to happen in my brain. And for something, somewhat edible to fall into my lap right now. That's it. Well, maybe some sleep too!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: