Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Stealing...My Life According to

To begin with, I am super, duper proud of D! He is kicking butt at work. His swagger is back. And I am very proud of this man and all of his hard work. If people only knew how hard he works. Right now, we are on our way to some tropical paradise. I still don't know where we are going. D is very good at keeping secrets. To pass a little time on the airplane, here is this week's addition of Sunday Stealing.

XOXO

♥D


-Are you a male or female? Female

-Describe yourself. If you see me, I am short. Just 5'0" tall. And normal is shape and size. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. My skin is also very light. As a person, I am pretty easy going in general. I like lists and organization. So much so, that our closets resemble stores. I am also a creative person. I thrive when I craft. In general, I am a loving, caring, and thoughtful person. I like to really treat every person and detail with as much love and respect as I can.

-How do you feel right now? Extremely excited!

-If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I would go to Italy. I want to see the beautiful place where my grandma is from.

-Your favorite form of transportation. Generally, I just fly and travel in cars. But I think there is some sort of romantic notion about trains floating around in my head. It might have something to do with my love of things past.

-Describe Your Morning Routine. Every morning is unique and different. Just depending on the day, where I am working, and what I have to get done. But usually it includes me hiding from the sun and the alarm. Then stumbling about in a very organized fashion, until I somehow make it out the door!

-Your best friend is. That is hard. I have a few. But my very best friend is D.

-What's the weather like? It rained off and on all night. Now, all I see is clouds.

-Pet Peeve? A disorganized closet. Or a dirty refrigerator. I know I am strange.

-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called. Organized Chaos. Need I say more? My life is in constant chaos...on a strict schedule!

-Your relationship. I'm assuming you mean my relationship status. Happily taken and very much in love!

-Your Fear. I fear failure. And being alone in life.

-What is the best advice you have to give? Everything in life is hard. You learn from your struggles, hardships, and failures. In the end, your hard work pays off.

-If you could change your name, you would change it to? Sophia. I have always liked that name. And it is much more ethnic than mine!

-What do you say when you are frustrated? Mother of God! I don't know why. But I do. Then I ask God to give me wisdom and patience to get through whatever I am frustrated at.

-Thought for the day. God is great. Life is good. And my family really is slightly crazy!

-How you would like to die? Peacefully while I sleep.

-Your soul's present condition. Very good actually. But God has a way of making that happen when you need it most. You just need to believe.

-Your motto. "If you are going through hell, keep going." ~Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

No comments: