Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dirty Dancing

♥D generally makes me laugh. She just has her own way of doing things. And I should never be too surprised when it comes to her. ♥D just moves to the beat of her own drum. All the time!

Our cleaning lady has this week off. She is traveling to visit her family. I am not worried like I normally would be. ♥D does a good job of keeping everything together. She is a little OCD and I think that she actually does a better job than our cleaning lady. No, really she does.

Today when I got home, I just had to pull up a chair and watch what was going on. ♥D had the soundtrack to Dirty Dancing blasting in the background. She was singing and dancing around the house. All while cleaning. Did I mention....♥D was in one of my T-shirts, panties, and socks. Can you say I hit the jackpot? And she hadn't realized I had gotten home.

I found out later, it was also laundry day. Seems like ♥D ran out of clothes. But in reality, that is how ♥D cleans. She usually has a pair of shorts on . But she dances around the house. All I can really say is, Thank goodness the girls were with my mom. Because there is something irresistible about a woman dancing to Dirty Dancing in my t-shirt. I am a lucky man! D

No comments: