Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wasn't So Bad

Earlier I posted about how bad my day was going. I forgot there was a sunny side to the day. We had a company lunch today. There are days when this life gets too complicated. Too full of stress. I forget to enjoy the little things. ♥D is good at reminding me of those good things in life. But this morning was one of those mornings that I just wanted to be away from it all.

When lunchtime rolled around, it was a good break in my day. The guys were real pumped about everything. You could not help being in a good mood. Those are the times when I am glad that I started this company. Moments like that make it all worth while. But there are times when I wish ♥D could be right by my side to enjoy in those good times. The day wasn't so bad after all. D

No comments: