Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wasting Time

Really. I am bored. This rain is never going to stop. I'm almost positive of that fact right there folks.

♥D is partying the night away. At least I think so. Her friends got married this afternoon. ♥D was in the wedding. I am glad that she got to go home. That she got to spend time with her friends. ♥D has needed that for a while now. Life has been unfair to her lately. She just needs a break. Some good times with her friends.

But I am bored. A bit miserable. Listening to the rain pound down around me. I've been eating pretty crappy food this weekend. Because I have been lazy and refuse to cook. I haven't worked out since Thurs. I can already tell that I am going to be dying next week. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and deal. This is going to be one of those weeks with the trainer.

Wasting time. I have done a good job of that this evening. Playing video games. Eating. Goofing on the internet. Hanging out with the guys. We can't get into too much trouble. T is as depressed as they come. H is all that is on his brain. The rain keeps pounding down. That is our "Crazy Saturday Night." Sunday should be better. D

No comments: