Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Friday!

I am in full party swing here! I got home safely yesterday evening. I picked up my dress for the wedding. To find my worst fear was confirmed. My dress was too big! But C got to work the minute we got to my house. And she fixed it! It took her about 3 hours total. But it is ready for wedding day.

We also made it to dinner at the G's house. That was so much fun! I got to reconnect with friends that I haven't seen in a long while. And I got to spend some much needed time with the itty bitties. I have missed my goddaughters so much! I hadn't realized how much until I was there with them. Congrats to the G's and the T's! Both couples are expecting babies in March 2010. What fun news!

I stayed up real late...or I should say, until early this morning. I got so much done. I cleaned my house from top to bottom. And I got started on the food. I did most of the baking while C was fixing my dress. Then I moved on to decorations and getting all the other "Special Details" in order. We did a lot of shopping before dinner. So we have all of our supplies.

And this morning I got up bright and early. I've been working on all the food. And getting everything in it's place. I hope A likes everything. She is a very important person in my life. And this is an important time in her life. M is on her way to get her stuff set up. She is doing every one's hair and makeup tomorrow. But today, she is doing all of our manicures and pedicures. Bless her soul!

I need to get going though. There is still so much to do. I need to decorate the cupcakes. And get the flowers in their place. The little details need to be completed and I need to finish cooking. And I only have 4 hours before everyone will be here. Have a Happy Friday!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: