Friday, August 5, 2011

Our Weekend

So my Lady Love isn't feeling so great. Lots of things are going on. So I'm taking over blogging duties. 2 days in a row! Let's hope you don't get sick of me.

I do have to say this much, it's nice to have our good friend M back. Back on the road with us. He's definitely not fully recovered. But getting there. All M could talk about all week, was getting back on the road. I guess someone has missed, the circus life, that we live.

But it's nice. To have our buddy back on board. To celebrate so many of our friends this week. Shoot, I didn't realize how many people, were celebrating their birthday. But as usual, Miss ♥D has been on top of it. Presents thoughtful bought, and wrapped. A nice dinner planned for everyone. People, I've honestly hit the jackpot with my Lady Love.

I usually hate this place. Not because of my work. But more because of the weather. Damn, if there are 2 times of year, that I can bet on rain, it's when we're out here. But it just adds to the time I get to spend with Miss ♥D. In the condo, watching movies. It's a good life. I am a very blessed man.

Our hearts also go out to all the people of NC. What floods! I'm just happy that our loved ones are safe. We'll continue to pray for the well being of the people of NC. What a tragedy. Please keep them in your prayers. Damn, I hope you have a nice weekend. D

No comments: