Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stealing Sunday...The Nasty 31 Meme, Part 2



Another rainy Sunday. Usually, I'd be all about it. I'm a "Lover of Rain." Except, I'm traveling today. Flying across the country. And D, he's got to work. Let's just say, the rain makes that almost impossible. So as much as we know, that we need the rain, I wish that it would have waited until tomorrow.

My heart also broke as I left this morning. Way before the sun ever came up. I didn't want to wake up D. But when I went to kiss him goodbye, he woke up. Gave me that look that said, "Please come back to bed. Go back to sleep. You really don't have to go." I almost, ALMOST, got back into that warm bed. But I resisted. And headed to the airport.

Yes, I'm on my way home. To co-host a Baby Shower, for a very good friend of mine. I'm going to be the baby's Godmother. And well, this was just too important to miss. Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I'll be seeing D on Tuesday. Until then, I'm going to try and enjoy this traveling. And get my Sunday Stealing done. Happy Sunday!

XOXO

♥D

16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job? 3 1/2 days, I work at a hospital...

17. What was the last concert that you attended? Martina McBride

18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched? Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

19. How did you like the film? It's one of my favorites. :)

20. What comedian do you love? That's tough. I really like comedians. But I'm going to have to stick with George Lopez.

21. Do you ever sleep in the nude? No

22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship? Yes

23. What do you think of astrology? I like to read about it. I believe that it somewhat dictates our lives and personalities. But like everything else, you can go too far.

24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song? "Well, my daddy's going to straighten you out like a piece of wire, like a piece of wire."

25. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm obsessive when it comes to dental hygiene. I brush my teeth at least 5 times a day. And floss twice. Every 6 months, I go to the Dentist. Oh, I LOVE going to the Dentist!

26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell. A few. I work in entertainment. So I get invited to some fun events, when I'm not working. But my favorite was an old Wild West party. We dressed up, had themed meals, and activities. So much fun! It was even at an Old Wild West Town. Abandoned, but cleaned up.

27. What is your favorite thing about winter? Watching the snow fall. While sitting by a fire. And enjoying some yummy hot chocolate. Oh how I LOVE Winter. Winter, winter, where are you?

28. What was the name of your first pet? Ralph...he was a dog.

29. What have you done so far this weekend? Traveled a lot! Gone on 2 dates with D. Got a lot of crafting, baking, and cooking done. And watched some old movies. It's been a crazy weekend. But a good one!

30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”? Yes

31. If you could have one thing, what would it be? Love...what else could you ask for?

No comments: