Friday, August 19, 2011

New Goddaughter



Early Tuesday morning, my new Goddaughter was born. A beautiful baby girl. So healthy. And beautiful! She is just a gem. I was so honored to be in the Delivery Room. To get the chance to Welcome this sweet girl, into the World.

I've spent the last week, completely falling in love. Yes, this little girl has stolen my heart. She's made me totally rethink my life. And everything in it. New life can do that. And that is truly the miracle!

I'm going to spend the next few days, just loving her. And being helpful to the new parents. This is really a time for all of us, to celebrate new life. It's a new beginning for all of us. I'm so glad to be a part of this magical time. Now, it's time for me to go. And cover my new Goddaughter in kisses! :)

XOXO

♥D

No comments: