Saturday, August 6, 2011

I LOVE Lucy!



Today is Lucy's 100th Birthday. And if you know anything about me, know this. I LOVE Lucy. Since I was young, I've been the biggest fan. I would always get in the best mood, when I Love Lucy was on. It was and still is, my favorite TV show.

Over the years, I've collected various memorabilia. But honestly, I don't have much. And I definitely don't have any DVDs. I always see them at the store. But find it hard to part with $30-40 for one season. I know. I'm lame. And one day, I will.

But today is all about Lucy. A day to celebrate her life. And all of her amazing work. I've actually found a marathon on TV. And I'll be tuning in, until D gets back from work. Maybe I can even convince some of his buddies to watch with me. They're all coming over for dinner tonight. This could be fun! Happy Birthday Lucy!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: