Thursday, August 25, 2011

Feeling Bad

♥D had all these plans. She was going home, to enjoy life a little. Reconnect with some old friends, spend time with family. Then some things were thrown at her. An unexpected, but welcomed audition. Lead to a few more. I'm pretty sure she'll get the job. Which will have her working well into next week.

Her friend. She still hasn't met up with her. Now we have Hurricane Irene to deal with. And a few things on our home front. Life as an adult sucks. I feel bad for ♥D. She had looked forward to this, for a while now. It's just not working out.

She cried on the phone this morning. Because there is a slim chance, we'll get see each other, until next week. And besides my team, she has to been the one person, that was looking most forward to this weekend. But there's not much we can do. Life is just life.

Dang, I hate when ♥D is not happy. She's been battling her health again. One good thing is all we're asking for. We're also worried about the house. And this lady's house. My family. This storm is hitting pretty close.

On top of all of this, ♥D has been dealing with a crap load of family issues. I was never a religious person before. But with ♥D, I've learned to turn to God. To let him have my burdens. I really do hope, for ♥D's sake, that life eases up. We could all use a break. D

No comments: