Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Stealing...The Heaven Eleven Meme



Happy Sunday! I'm a little late this week. We had our annual Family Reunion today. And I was having so much fun with my family. Unfortunately, I missed the last one. So I was thrilled to be home today! It's always nice to see family. Especially, the ones that you rarely see. Like my sweet cousins. And of course, there is nothing better, than running around with my nieces and nephews. So a little late, here are this week's Sunday Stealing.

XOXO

♥D

1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick? Anytime between the 1920s and 1970s. :)

2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme? I like to talk about beauty stuff. Just because, in "real life," there are not many people, to chat with about it. You know what I mean?

3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover? Top 5: Respect, vulnerability, honesty, patients, and understanding.

4. Could you adjust to life in another country? Yes, I could. I've always wanted to move to another country. Somewhere that has ties to our families' history.

5. If you could study anything, what would it be? Music. I'd love to study that again. Or interior design. 2 of my passions in life. Yes, they are!

6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15? Honestly? That's a tough one. But I'd have to say, an angel that my auntie gave me.

7. Which color do you wear most often? Black. Or white. I'm pretty boring when it comes to my clothes.

8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer? Dang, I don't know. Dirt Road Anthem. I really like that song.

9. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you? I can't say that. But it feels pretty good when D tells me that I'm his world. That I make life worth living for him. :)

10. What would be your dream birthday cake? Anything with strawberries and chocolate ganache.

11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done? White water rafting is pretty high on my list. So is performing at a "Sold Out" stadium. Or Nationals...all those things were pretty amazing!

No comments: