Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sophisticated

Recently, I came across Gala Design. It's an Etsy shop. And I'm in love! If you know me personally, you know this about me. I LOVE jewelry. And I'm not talking about just diamonds, and thousand dollar pieces. I'm talking about fun, and affordable pieces. My favorite kind of jewelry.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces. Simple and elegant. Ladylike, yet sophisticated. Perfect for a casual look. Yet, versatile pieces.




These fun earrings just make me smile!






And these earrings, I can imagine wearing them every single day!






How about this beautiful necklace? It's my favorite piece in the shop! Yes, it was love at first sight.



Excuse me, while I go drool over this shop again. I'm dreaming up ways to make a few extra bucks. Just so I can buy a piece, or 10 from this shop!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: