Saturday, July 23, 2011

Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary

Do you see all of these beautiful colors? Yes, I'm in LOVE! First of all, can you believe that Urban Decay has been around for 15 years? I can't! I was a wee one, when they first came out. All of 13 years old. I became an "Urban Decay Addict," during my high school years. Thanks in part to, my days of being a cheerleader. There was one particular blue eyeshadow, that was a must have. Anytime that we performed, we had to wear that color. And so began a love affair for me. One that's lasted 15 years. :)



This is the Anniversary Palette. A little pricey at $55. But well worth it! It breaks down to under $4 an eyeshadow. It's a bit pricey, compared with UD's other Special Edition palettes. But like I said, it's well worth it. The shadows are amazing! They blend like butter. And I'm a big fan of the neutrals. But it's also nice to see a few fun colors. Honestly, there's something for everyone, in this palette.

If you're interested, I'd suggests searching locally. Everywhere online, that I've found, seems to sell out almost immediately. I'm telling you, this palette is well worth it! A little hard to find. A little pricey. But well worth it. Did you notice the packaging? Oh, it's a dream. With a nice big mirror. I'm not sure, what else you could ask for. It's pretty amazing!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: