Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our Kids.

We're getting ready. Right now. To head off, later today. It's technically Thursday. But ♥D and I still haven't made it to bed. We're taveling again, for work this time. ♥D's packing bags. I'm trying to get my crap together. And our pets are pissed off at us. They pretty much look like this.



Acting like spoiled children. Daring us to leave again. I'm getting the feeling, that we're gone too much. We just got back from our vacation. Now we're leaving again. They know it. They sense it. And they're daring us to leave them again. Like they've got something planned.

I have to work this weekend. But they don't care. I don't blame them. I think, we might have to make some time for them. Our biggest baby, one of our dogs, might be traveling with us. Since he won't leave Miss ♥D's side. Ya, I think they miss us. You know, they're our kids. D

No comments: