Friday, July 22, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean

I'm in heaven. Pure bliss! And it's not all about our vacation. Yes, our vacation is AMAZING! But these little babies, well they have rocked my world this week!



So I'm a HUGE fan of OPI nail polish. Yup! But there is something special about these colors. The Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. A little piece of heaven. Yes, they are! My favorite is the light pink color. Third from the left. It's called, Steady As She Rose. And it's the perfect shade of pink, with a slight grey tone. Yes, it's heaven!

The larger set is a little pricey. Around $45. But the Mini Set, is a lot more economical. Just under $15. I'd definitely recommend this collection to anyone. It's not too crazy. The colors are gorgeous for summer time. But can easily transition into any season. You just can't go wrong with this buy!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: