Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Stealing...15 Movie Questions



It's an insanely busy and important day for D. Me? I'm sitting here in my favorite sweats, and his t-shirt. Trying to decide what I want for lunch. And what project NEEDS to be tackled first. You know, the usual. So I'm distracting myself with this week's Sunday Stealing. Happy Sunday!

XOXO

♥D

1. Movie you love with a passion. Gone with the Wind!

2. Movie you vow to never watch. Anything Star Wars, Star Trek. I just don't get it. And it bores me to death!

3. Movie that literally left you speechless. Titanic. Because I wasn't sure if I had just watched an amazing movie, or if it was really horrible. I've only since it once, and I was 16.

4. Movie you always recommend. Gone with the Wind

5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie. Julia Roberts

6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for. Angelina Jolie

7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet. Audrey Hepburn

8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!) Clark Gable, see above!

9. Dream cast. Honestly, the cast from Gone with the Wind. Add in Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant.

10. Favorite actor pairing. Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh.

11. Favorite movie setting. Anything from the Phantom of the Opera.

12. Favorite decade for movies. That's a hard one. Maybe the 60s. There were a lot of good movies around that time.

13. Chick flick or action movie? Chick flick

14. Hero, villain or anti-hero? Hero

15. Black and white or color? Black and white.

No comments: