Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Thunks



Miss ♥D happens to be out of town. I have nothing else to do. But I did notice that Thursday Thunks was up today. Sounds good to me. D

1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be? Animal

2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place? Shit, I don't know. For a hot hen? Maybe some beer.

3. What's your favorite muscle? Gluteus Maximus

4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies? Cheerios

5. Is summer ever going to get here? What are you talking about. Hot as hell out here. Summer is definitely here.

And now my additions:

6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason besides weather or nonpayment? Nah

7. What was your "last day" of something? My last day to drink, was Tuesday. My last day with ♥D for a while was this week too. My last day at home was yesterday.

8. Casey Anthony - do you know who I'm talking about and, if you do, are you following the trial? That crazy woman that killed her daughter. Then she lied about it, made up stories, and is blaming everyone else. How can you not follow the trial. It's on every channel.

9. Back to Bud's high school questions last week - did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc? Where did you go, what did you do? Some crazy camping stuff. Military type. Not too wild. But had some fun, causing chaos, with my buddies.

10. Do your feet smell? Nah. Ask me after work on Sunday, I might have a different answer.

No comments: