Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Neutrogena Wave Sonic

Earlier this month, I got to spend some serious time with my friends. My girl friends. And we talked about all sorts of beauty products. Lots of them are still curious about the Clarisonic. But it's tough to dish out a few hundred dollars, on just one product. No matter how amazing it is.

We got to talking. And they asked my honest opinion. Being that I've had one for a few years now. Honestly, it's a life changing product. But, there are now other products, on the market. Good products. And with the price difference, there are some that are really worth trying out. Like Neutrogena's Wave Sonic.



I've seen it at various stores, for under $15. And with some coupons that are floating around, you can get this little beauty, for about $5. I'm not lying! I picked up one for me, and one for a friend. And it works amazingly well! in my opinion, pretty comparable to the Clarisonic. And the refill pads are just under $5 for a package.

In many ways, the Wave Sonic, works just like the Clarisonic. You can use it in the shower. Or just to wash your face. Your skin looks, and feels, amazing after you use it. And after about 2 weeks, the results are amazing! Softer, cleaner, fresh feeling skin.

After trying both products, I'd recommend the Wave Sonic, for anyone whose been on the fence about the Clarisonic. It's worth all those pennies! Without breaking the bank, for the Clarisonic. In my opinion, everyone should have the opportunity to take care of themselves. Regardless of their budget. And the Wave Sonic, is definitely budget friendly!

XOXO

♥D

No comments: